1 Night 1 Day Ijen Crater Tour Package also named Ijen Crater tour Midnight, this trip is similar with Mt Bromo Midnight Tour But Midnight trip to Ijen volcano is provided for visitors to enjoy the beauty of crater dome, sulfur stone, massive volcano rim and sulfur miners activity hauling sulfur from bottom Crater.
Inside of Mt Ijen, there is amazing Blue Flame (Crater process) appears all nights. If You are interested to see Blue Flame Ijen Crater, You must begin from Surabaya, Malang at 07.00 PM in order You have enough time reach this Blue Flame.
Detail Itinerary :
- 07.00 – 08.00 PM : Our driver will pick you up in your arrival request (Surabaya, Malang, Banyuwangi) then take you to Paltuding (parking lot) for 7 hours driving.
- Get the paltuding (paking lot), start climb for 2 hours to volcano rim with local guide.
- After get Mount Ijen summit, enjoy green acid lake, yellowish sulfur in crater bottom and Sulfur miners activity until finish and satisfied.
- 07.30 AM : Finish enjoy the beauty of Mount Ijen, comeback to Paltuding (parking lot) for 2 hours trekking down.
- After you get Paltuding (parking lot), you can have your breakfast that have available completely in local food store, or only dringking a tea or coffee then continue to Bali Island for 5 hours, or comeback to Surabaya Airport for 7 hours driving, After get your location (Surabaya, Bali Island or Hotel), 1 Night 1 Day Ijen Crater Tour Package is finish.
- English speaking driver
- Private AC (air conditined) Car from your location until finish
- Transportation fuel, parking cost
- Mineral drinks along your trip
- Local Guide to keep your climb
Beside midnight trip to Kawah Ijen , We also provide travel package option in East Java Island as follows :
- Mount Bromo Midnight Tour
- Mt Bromo Ijen Crater Tour Package 3 Days
- Mount Bromo Midnight, Rafting Tour 1 Night 1 Day
Before You start Ijen Crater tour 1 Night 1 Day, Hope You prepare trekking shoes, jacket, raincoat if rainy season, trekking pole, gass mask and gloves. This equipments notified because tekking condition is steeper than Mt Bromo and also colder on the top. For more information about Ijen Crater trip and Mount Bromo tour price, accommodation and facility, You can visit Our contact.